The holiday seasons can be dreading sometimes because of constantly feeling the pressure of being happy while also dealing with the stress of everything else happening in our lives. To try to make this season a little bit more merrier, I came up easy-to-do ideas to make in your every day life to show some christmas spirit.
1. Go Christmas tree with the family/loved ones - Decorate with found objects: Stack logs in a low basket, cluster pinecones in a glass jar. Near the shore? Gather driftwood and starfish for a surprising tabletop or mantle display. Add warm twinkling LED string lights to set a festive mood.
2. 12 Days of Fitness - Staying active makes for less stress (and a few more cookies!) this time of year. Find time for fitness and friendship by designating squad goals: Take turns with friends choosing a different fitness class or activity to do together.
3. Give thanks - Make a gratitude tree using found tree limbs and twigs – bare or not. Arrange in a large vase or bowl, then tuck handwritten sentiments in the branches all season long (and invite guests to do the same).
4. Make a Personal Statement -Choose one standout holiday recipe – for eggnog, gingerbread cookies, crab dip, whatever – and then make it your signature dish. Bring it everywhere you’re invited to create your own delicious tradition.
5. Make a Christmas playlist - Music helps shape memories, instantly transporting you back to that time and place. so make a playlist of your best moments of this year. Play it whenever you need a motivational boost.
Because they are the birthstone of December, turquoises are becoming holiday favorites. They make a striking appearance at Christmas and New Year. They blend in nicely with the tradition colors of Christmas while having a modern feel. Wearing turquoise jewelry serves as a reminder of the holidays and the spirit of celebration. Both men and [...]
Fall and Winter are our favorite seasons for fashion and jewelry. We originally wanted a white winter land theme but being based in Los Angeles makes that extremely difficult. Lucky for us, we had perfect LA weather during our shoot in the heart of Fashion District, Downtown. We were lucky enough to work with a [...]
The most important accessory for fall 2017 is a big, bold piece of statement jewelry. Color is rampant in fall fashion, particularly in greens, amber, and navy. It is fun to mix and match bold and big statements pieces for contrast. Instead of layering and stacking and piling on gemstones in multiple colors, stick to [...]
"Think Before You Pink"Share the news! Help us spread awareness about Breast Cancer. Go PINK during the month of October! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we need YOUR help to spread awareness, educate others, and make a difference in women’s lives who are currently battling breast cancer.Our top tips for ways you can help [...]
TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE FIRST DAY OF FALL! We waited all year long to showcase our favorite fall season jewelry trends to help you say fashionable all season long.Gold JewelryGold Jewelry will always be in style especially when its fall season and it matches our fall wardrobe. Our favorite accessory on gold items are that [...]
Labor Day is right around the corner.It is a special day in which we celebrate the American workers who have made the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country. Labor Day first occurred on September 5 in 1882 in New York City. It has quickly spread and now we have a national holiday which is [...]
It's our favorite time of the month. Peridot is a must-have gemstone collection whether you were born in August or not. Peridot is considered a timeless gem which has been celebrated since the early Egyptian's got their hands on it. Til this day, the pretty stone remains as the country's national gem. Cleopatra cherished this [...]
Jewelry is expensive and you want to keep it looking as fresh and amazing as the day you bought it. Getting jewelry polished professionally is pricey and takes time, but good news is that you can clean your precious jewels with products you already have at home.*Disclaimer: Do not use any of these methods on [...]
During the summer when the days heat up, we are baring more skin because we only have so many outfit choices when its 100 degrees out! Our only alternative to make up for our lacking outfit is our jewelry choices. These can range from gold pendants, layers, or statement pieces. We rounded up our top [...]